- BlueTimbre follows a world-class curriculum for teaching music.
- All teachers are musically certified and are background verified.
- Our instructors undergo rigorous training for teaching techniques, student engagement techniques, methodology and more, every single week!
- BlueTimbre assigns 2-3 instructors for every instrument so that we can ensure uninterrupted learning.
- Every class is planned and everything taught is noted down. Hence, if a new teacher were to come in, the class and its students will move forward from the previous learning.
- BlueTimbre provides quality instruments and infrastructure for students to use in class.
- BlueTimbre approaches music education in structured and organised manner.
- BlueTimbre offers students performance opportunities every month with the launch of Blue Box Evenings (Music Performance Event)!
- HUGE Concert before the holidays in December every year at venues such at the Phoenix Marketcity Stage!
In addition to our own world-class curriculum, we are also partnered with world renowned contemporary Rockschool, UK curriculum. We wanted a course that can further a student’s Knowledge of Music, Technique of playing the Instrument, Reading Music and Composing Music. Building on this strong base of an internationally renowned curriculum, we take this and add performance as a key component of our program.
All our courses have been designed keeping in mind the creativity and fun that is inherent to music. You get to play with backing tracks and also jam with your classmates and teachers. You also get to be a part of a band! You also have the opportunity to create music by accessing our state-of-the-art recording studio.
The courses we currently offer are: Western Vocals, Hindustani Vocals, Piano, Keyboard, Drums and Guitar.