AGE CRITERIA: Adults and 14 year above.
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES: BlueTimbre will focus on teaching Audio Production on a weekly basis. We will provide 1 class a week. Current level offered for the batch is Fundamentals (For Beginners)
Mixer – Yamaha O1V 961 Mixer
Monitors – KRK Rokit 8” Monitor Speakers
DAW – Cubase 9
- Neuman TLM 102
- Audix OM7
- Audix I5
- Audix D2
- Audix D4
- Audix D6
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM 57 LC
- Shure Beta 52A
- Rode NT5 Pair
- Samson Carbon 49
- M-Audio 88
- Kemper Profiler Power Rack – 600W Rackmount Profiling Amp Head
- Yamaha Motif Rack XS
- Line 6 POD HD 500
- TC Helicon Voice Live 2
- AKG K77 Headphone
- Sennheiser 280 HD Headphone
- Headphone Amplifiers HS 8000 – Behringer
- Headphone Amplifier HS 400 – Behringer
Students are required to bring
- Sound Card with 2 Channel Inputs
- Laptop with Cubase or any Software which supports MIDI Programming
- Good Quality Headphones
PRODUCTION: Each student from the batch at the end of 4 months will be able to produce music and program.
CURRICULUM: We believe in a simple philosophy of teaching the concepts, techniques clearly so that students can eventually program. Students will be learning a globally recognized world-class music curriculum designed and developed at BlueTimbre, currently we have the Fundamental level. Higher level curriculum will be coming soon.
What we offer in a batch:
- Loop Tracks : Loops will be provided.
- Jam Tracks of Band : Students will be provided with sample tracks of band.
- Production: Band recording and mixing (Live Session)
- Assessments & Certification
The 4 Months are structure
- Awareness of Studio Equipment
- Creating Beats
- Knowledge about Musical Instruments and Vocals
- How to get a normal mix done
- End of Month 4 – Music Production !!
- 18th Feb 2020 (evening batch)
- 21st Feb 2020 (morning batch)
If you are interested to join this batch kindly fill up your details in the link given below. We offer limited seats only and works on a first come first serve basis.
Register Here : https://forms.gle/Sz3tP1PoGHo7g6pA8