AGE CRITERIA: Adults and 14 year above.
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES: BlueTimbre will focus on teaching Audio Production on a weekly basis. We will provide 1 class a week. Current level offered for the batch is Fundamentals (For Beginners)
Mixer – Yamaha O1V 961 Mixer
Monitors – KRK Rokit 8” Monitor Speakers
DAW – Cubase 9
- Neuman TLM 102
- Audix OM7
- Audix I5
- Audix D2
- Audix D4
- Audix D6
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM 57 LC
- Shure Beta 52A
- Rode NT5 Pair
- Samson Carbon 49
- M-Audio 88
- Kemper Profiler Power Rack – 600W Rackmount Profiling Amp Head
- Yamaha Motif Rack XS
- Line 6 POD HD 500
- TC Helicon Voice Live 2
- AKG K77 Headphone
- Sennheiser 280 HD Headphone
- Headphone Amplifiers HS 8000 – Behringer
- Headphone Amplifier HS 400 – Behringer
Students are required to bring
- Sound Card with 2 Channel Inputs
- Laptop with Cubase or any Software which supports MIDI Programming
- Good Quality Headphones
PRODUCTION: Each student from the batch at the end of 4 months will be able to produce music and program.
CURRICULUM: We believe in a simple philosophy of teaching the concepts, techniques clearly so that students can eventually program. Students will be learning a globally recognized world-class music curriculum designed and developed at BlueTimbre, currently we have the Fundamental level. Higher level curriculum will be coming soon.
What you will learn:
- Awareness of Studio Equipment
- Acoustics, Mic-ing
- Types of Tracks
- Creating Beats
- Using loops
- Balancing sounds
- Knowledge about Musical Instruments and Vocals
- How to get a Mix done
What we offer in a batch:
- Loop Tracks: Loops will be provided.
- Jam Tracks of Band: Students will be provided with sample tracks of band.
- Production: Band recording and mixing (Live Session)
- Assessments & Certification
If you are interested to join this course kindly fill up your details in the link given below. We offer limited seats only and works on a first come first serve basis.
Register Here: https://forms.gle/Sz3tP1PoGHo7g6pA8