AGE CRITERIA: 8 Years to Adults
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES: We offer classes everyday (except Sunday). Our classes are available in the mornings, evenings and on weekends. We offer one FREE DEMO class so that students can understand what BlueTimbre classes have to offer.
INFRASTRUCTURE: BlueTimbre provides top notch Drum kits (both Acoustic and Electronic) and Drum pads (Hand and Bass Pads) in the classroom so that you don’t have to worry about bringing yours. Each student is assigned to an instrument and there is no overcrowding of sessions. However, students are still required to have instruments at home for practice.
PERFORMANCE: BlueTimbre students get access to an exclusive opportunity to perform at our Musical Event – the BLUE BOX EVENINGS every month*. BlueTimbre also hosts Annual Concerts at Popular stages such as Phoenix MarketCity Mall, Forum Mall etc.
CURRICULUM: Our Drums Curriculum is a combination of BlueTimbre’s world-class curriculum and our international partner RockSchool, UK Piano syllabus. It is a course designed for modern contemporary Drummers. The course focuses on setting a solid foundation for your musical development by combining both theory and practical application.
- The course starts with the fundamentals of music and fundamentals of the instruments along with technical exercises, reading and writing music, aural practices, improvisation techniques, workout pieces, music theory, music appreciation and general musicianship.
- The course is a progressive curriculum starting from Fundamentals, to Debut Level, to Level 1 etc. all the way to Level 8. The curriculum is in line with international curriculum.
- BlueTimbre can prepare you for international Rockschool, UK Music Graded examinations.
- Each student is assessed on enrollment and gets assigned to a certain level. Once the level has been completed, the student does an assessment to move to the next level.
- This course allows you to develop your musical skills as a soloist, accompanist or an improviser.
- Another highlight of the course is that you get to play and practice to popular song(s) backing tracks of professional quality.
It doesn’t stop there.
You will have an opportunity to jam with fellow students and teachers across various instruments’ and form a band. For the performers, you will even have an opportunity to create your own tracks at our state-of-the-art recording studio.
SIGN UP by DOWNLOADING THE BLUETIMBRE APP