AGE CRITERIA: 14+ Years to Adults
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES: BlueTimbre will focus on teaching music on a weekly basis with 2 sessions, 1 weekday class and conduct workshops on various topics to cover a wider range in musicianship on Saturdays. Current level offered for the batch is Fundamentals (For Beginners)
INFRASTRUCTURE: BlueTimbre provides top notch Fender & ESP Electric Guitar(s) and Acoustic Guitars and Processors in the classroom so that you don’t have to worry about bringing yours. (The picture above is an actual picture of the classroom). Each student is assigned to a single instrument and there is no overcrowding of sessions. However, students are still required to have instruments at home for practice.
PERFORMANCE: Students get a chance to perform at the end of their course, in addition, we offer performance evenings and open mic events, also, the top students also get to participate in our Annual Concerts at Popular stages such as Phoenix MarketCity Mall, Forum Mall etc.
CURRICULUM : This is a course focused on those who want to enjoy the Guitar as a Hobby and focus more on strumming chords of Popular Western and Bollywood songs and singing along. This course focuses on Learning Chords, Strumming Patterns and Understanding Rhythm while learning fun songs.
- The course starts with the fundamentals of music and fundamentals of the instruments along with technical exercises, reading and writing music, aural practices, improvisation techniques, workout pieces, music theory, music appreciation and general musicianship.
- The course is a progressive curriculum starting from Fundamentals, to Debut Level, to Level 1 etc. all the way to Level 8. The curriculum is in line with international curriculum.
- Each student is assessed on enrolment and gets assigned to a certain level. Once the level has been completed, the student does an assessment to move to the next level.
- This course allows you to develop your musical skills as a soloist, accompanist or an improviser.
- Another highlight of the course is that you get to play and practice to popular song(s) backing tracks of professional quality.
WHAT WE OFFER IN BATCH:
- Workshops: These are weekly group classes on various topics. Classes on Musicianship, Rhythm, Vocal Harmony and more.
- Song Learning: Students will learn songs that they will be playing/performing for final performance.
- Performance: Each batch at the end of 4 months will get to perform. Each student who enrols for a batch will be able to perform like a Rock Star!
- Assessments & Certification: Students will go through an assessment towards the end of the 4 month course and will be issued a Certificate as well.
- Jam Sessions: Students of a batch will start Jamming with peers to form bands and practice in preparation for their performance in the 3rd month of the course.
The 4 Months are structured as follows:
Months 1, 2 & 3 – Fundamentals of Music (Practical,Theory & Song Learning)
Month 4 – Jamming & Performance Preparation
End of Month 4 – Music Show Performance!
Upcoming Batches (start dates)
- 8th Jan 2020
- 20th Jan 2020
If you are interested to join this batch kindly fill up your details in the link given below. We offer limited seats only and works on a first come first serve basis.
Register Here : https://forms.gle/Sz3tP1PoGHo7g6pA8