AGE CRITERIA: 14+ years to Adults
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES: BlueTimbre will focus on teaching music on a weekly basis with 2 sessions, 1 weekday class and conduct workshops on various topics to cover a wider range in musicianship on Saturdays. Current level offered for the batch is Fundamentals (For Beginners)
INFRASTRUCTURE: BlueTimbre provides a Keyboard, speakers and books in the class. On occasion, students may be introduced to the microphone and have to learn to sing using the same. Our students also get a chance to ‘jam’ with instrumentalists.
PERFORMANCE: Students get a chance to perform at the end of their course, in addition, we offer performance evenings and open mic events, also, the top students also get to participate in our Annual Concerts at Popular stages such as Phoenix MarketCity Mall, Forum Mall etc.
CURRICULUM: Our Hindustani Vocals course has been developed with guidance of experienced and trained Hindustani vocalists. The courses are designed for contemporary vocalists to take your singing from an amateur level to a professional level. The course focuses on setting a solid foundation for your musical development by combining both theory and practical application.
- The course features the fundamentals of music and understanding your voice, along with technical exercises, reading and writing music, aural practices, workout pieces, improvisation techniques, music theory, music appreciation and general musicianship.
- The course begins with introduction to vocal exercises – Riyaaz (Swar Sadhna, Alankaars, Rhythmic Swar training). The course has contemporary songs, allowing you to learn based on your favorite type of music.
- It allows you to develop your natural voice to perform at professional levels on a stage.
- The main highlight of this course is learning classical techniques but in a contemporary setting with songs.
WHAT WE OFFER IN BATCH:
- Workshops: These are weekly group classes on various topics. Classes on Musicianship, Rhythm, Vocal Harmony and more.
- Song Learning: Students will learn songs that they will be playing/performing for final performance.
- Performance: Each batch at the end of 4 months will get to perform. Each student who enrols for a batch will be able to perform like a Rock Star!
- Assessments & Certification: Students will go through an assessment towards the end of the 4 month course and will be issued a Certificate as well.
- Jam Sessions: Students of a batch will start Jamming with peers to form bands and practice in preparation for their performance in the 3rd month of the course.
The 4 Months are structured as follows:
Months 1, 2 & 3 – Fundamentals of Music (Practical,Theory & Song Learning)
Month 4 – Jamming & Performance Preparation
End of Month 4 – Music Show Performance!
Upcoming Batches (start dates)
- 8th Jan 2020
- 20th Jan 2020
If you are interested to join this batch kindly fill up your details in the link given below. We offer limited seats only and works on a first come first serve basis.
Register Here : https://forms.gle/Sz3tP1PoGHo7g6pA8